As my first birthday is fast approaching I’d like to share some important discoveries with other puppies out there – before I wake up one morning all grown up and sensible.
My Top Tips for getting Couch Potato Humans up and Running
1. Dig a hole. A hole can be dug just about anywhere, not just in your garden. Use your entire territory and be inventive. Do your humans have big flower pots in the living room? Do you have an unsupervised human bed nearby? Can you dig them? Yes you can!
2. Find a squeaky toy and don’t let go. Keep squeaking and you’re guaranteed an exciting game of chase around the house.
3. Redecorate. Carpets can be moved, tables can be overturned and books don’t need to stay in the book shelves. Extra points for paper shredding.
4. Locate the bathroom and grab the end of the loo roll. Then run as fast as you can – style points for wrapping your human’s legs.
5. Go into a different room and bark as loud as you can at a random item – preferably a mirror if you can find one. Use your puppy eyes and look frightened. Your humans are sure to come out to check what’s wrong and if you play your cards right you might get cuddles or even a toy for your efforts.
Have I left any important tips off the list? Share your best ideas!
This blog post is part of Blogpaws 31 Days to building a better blog challenge