Alfie and the Lions
What would you say if I told you I saved my humans from a pride of lions? What if I told you it happened in central London, right in the middle of hundreds of tourists during the festive season?
Sound a bit far fetched?
That’s exactly what I thought until I found myself nose to nose with the wild beasts by the Tower of London. I realised I had two choices, flight or fight. I’m not an Entlebucher Mountain Dog for nothing, so I decided to hold my ground and protect the pack. As you can see in the video I made a big impression on the lions and they left us alone for the time being.
Then afterwards, when everyone was safe and sound, drinking tea in the living room I’m told they wish I wouldn’t bark so much when I’m out and about. What? Sometimes my humans are just two ungrateful two legged beasts of prey *waggy tail*
What mischief have you been up to this holiday?
Join the Monday Mischief Pet Bloghop!
From Australia, to the UK, California, to Ohio, our dogs all love getting up to something mischievous over the weekend and we are sure yours do as well! (Of course you can join the bloghop even if your pet has been really well behaved, just tell us what you’ve been up to!)
The bloghop isn’t just open to dogs though, because we know that all other animals can get up to lots of mischief too. So why not jump on our Blog Hop and share your tales of mischief, or just wrap up the weekend in case your pets have been well behaved
Here is how to get involved!
- Every Monday your hosts will post a new Monday Mischief Blogpost on their blogs
- Share your own Monday Mischief post on your blog – if you mention us on Twitter use the hashtag #MondayMischief
- Link up your Blog Name and URL using the Linky Tool. You only need to do this once to be on the tool for the whole week!
- Grab our Button from any of our 4 hosts and include it in your Monday Mischief post.
- Take time to visit the hosts of the hop and don’t forget to say Hello!
- Visit as many other blogs on the linky list as you like, say a big hello and let them know you are visiting from the Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop!
- Most of all, have fun!