Today is the big day when I’m launching my new photo challenge – I’m so excited a can’t stop spinning around! As it is the Easter season I thought the theme ‘Yellow’ would be appropriate. Think big and be creative – there are lots of yellow things around. I first thought I’d take a photo of me eating my favourite fruit (guess what, its yellow!) but then my human convinced me this photo was nicer overall and she made some funky changes to it in her mobile phone (my paws were too big for the screen!).
Enter your ‘Yellow’ photo here:
I’m keeping my paws crossed that the new technology works – you should be able to click the option ‘Add your link’ below and it should all magically work. If you have any problems, leave a comment and I’l get one of my humans to sort it out!
This is how the photo Challenge works:
- A new photo challenge on a specific theme is set by me every Friday. I will add my interpretation of the theme to my blog along with instructions on how to enter the challenge.
- Then, you interpret the theme, take a photo and post it to your blog (or photo sharing site like Flickr), labeling it ‘Friday Foto Fun’. After that, go to my blog entry for that weekly challenge and add the permanent link of your blog entry to the list of participants.
- Make sure you don’t use your blog’s main URL – you want to link straight to your photo using the permanent link to your blog entry.
- Then finally, go back to your own blog and insert a link back to my blog entry so others can see the rest of the photos too.
Don’t forget to click on the other participants links and check out their photos! Easy peasy!
‘Friday Foto Fun’ Rules:
1. I don’t mind a little bit of photo editing myself (we’ve all had bad coat days!) so if you want to retouch your photos that is fine.
2. Your photos don’t have to be completely new – you can dust off photos from your archives too…
3. Humans are allowed to participate even if they don’t have a dog of their own to photograph. However, they need to bear in mind that the photos are mainly for a canine audience, so they will have to include subjects that dogs are likely to enjoy such as rabbits, chew bones, trees, walkies and mud.
4. It goes without saying that cats are not allowed to participate and no cat photos in any shape of form will be accepted.
5. Keep it clean – remember there will be puppies and children watching these photos so nothing offensive please.
6. Only enter photos that you or our human have taken yourselves.