Wondering if the Entlebucher Mountain Dog is the right breed for you?
Perhaps you want to try the Entlebucher lifestyle on for size before choosing the breed for you and your family?
When Linda and her husband brought their gorgeous Entlebucher puppy Alfie home seven years ago, their lives changed overnight. Their heel-nipping, hyper-energetic dog failed puppy class and sent at least three local dog trainers packing before things finally clicked.
In this book, Linda shows you what it’s really like to live with 25 kg (50lbs) of pure love and affection, and how much time and effort has really gone into shaping her Alfie into a responsible family dog. She shares interesting breed information along with stories and anecdotes from their life so you can avoid repeating her mistakes and start your own ‘life in tricolour’ on the right paw.
You will discover:
- How to tell if an Entlebucher is the right dog for you and your family.
- A brief overview of the breed from an experienced owner’s point of view.
- What breed-typical behaviour to expect with examples from real life.
- Exactly how much exercise these dogs really need, and why every Entle needs a job.
- Why life with an Entle is more of a lifestyle than simply dog ownership.
Additional resources included in the book:
- A tongue-in-cheek quiz designed to show you how long it would take an Entlebucher to train you into his own minion.
- A comprehensive list of Entlebucher resources, clubs and social media sites you simply cannot miss if you’re interested in the breed.
- Beautiful colour photos illustrating Alfie’s life and adventures, along with links to videos.
This book will give you a unique insight into the breed and help you decide whether the Entlebucher is the right dog for you.
“Entlebucher Mountain Dogs – What I Wish I Knew” is available in paperback, hardcover and Kindle formats on your local Amazon store now – use this link to check it out. (Don’t own a Kindle? No problem! Kindle books can be read using the Free Kindle Reader App for your Web Browser, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry, or Android.)
Here’s what people have said about the book
These are reviews from readers on Amazon USA, UK and Canada – thanks guys, it means the world to me to know you’ve enjoyed the book!
Want to check out the book on Amazon? Use this link to find it in your local Amazon store.