Every dog knows that he needs to keep up to date with the news from the canine world. He understands the importance of learning more about where other dogs live, how they train their humans, and how to stay in touch with fellow dogs from all over the world.
In reality, of course the days are short and there are lamp posts to sniff, balls to chase and mud puddles to roll around in and its not easy to stay on top of everything.
Alfie’s Favourite Dog Blogs
So to help my canine friends out there to stay in touch and up to date I’ve compiled a list of the very best dog blogs and websites I could find. I wanted to call it ‘Alfie’s ultimate list of dog blogs’ or ‘the best dog blogs ever’ or even ‘compulsory reading for dogs and puppies of all ages’, but in the end I settled for ‘top dog blogs’ and I think that covers it!
I will add links whenever I find new and exciting blogs out there, so please come back regularly… Enjoy your reading and if you’re a new friend of mine and would like your blog added to my list, then please leave a comment below and I’ll get in touch as soon as I’ve finished my dinner.
Most Pawsome Dog Blogs 2013
- Blogpaws – bringing you nose to nose with social media
- All Things Dog Blog - All Things Dog Blogs goal is to help families with their “Life with Dog” problems.
- Bringing up Bella - Bringing up Bella is a journal of sorts about a beautiful, crazy, smart (and crazy-smart) rescue dog, Bella
- Life with Desmond - Desmond David Jones Forge is a rescue greyhound-pit bull mix (with some pointer and maybe some plott in there, too)
- My Brown Newfies - My Brown Newfies is a personal pet/lifesyle blog where Jennifer writes about her two brown newfies, dogs, pet health, pet products, family, and totally crazy stories that only seem to ever happen to her and her dogs.
- Tales and Tails - Greyhounds, a German shepherd and lots of great photos can be expected on this blog.
- That Mutt: A Dog Blog - That Mutt is your place for info on dog training, exercise, nutrition, adoption and product reviews.
- The Elka Almanac - one pawsome dog blog about the Doberman Elka
- The Poodle and Dog Blog - fun dog related stories and Poodles, of course!
- Very ViVi - some of the most gorgeous dog photos in Blogville.
- 2 Brown Dawgs Blog – A pawsome blog about brown dogs (Chesapeake Bay Retrievers) who love going hunting with their humans.
- BZ Dogs - Pawsome photos of two even more pawsome Golden Retrievers called Henry & Zachary.
- Labrador Training HQ – Lots of good advice for training labrador doggies
- Life with Beagle - Love Beagles? Then here’s your blog.
- My GBVG Life - Emma, the Grand Basset Griffon Vendeén, loves to blog about her adventures and her photos are always extra special. She has even written a book!
- Pawsitively Pets - Love pets? Then you’ll love this cute bloggie written by former vet tech Ann Staub.
- Slim Doggy – Pawsome blog about the importance of keeping your doggie fit and well exercised.
- Sugar the Golden Retriever - Golden woofs from our favourite Golden Retriever girl who loves blogging about yummy treats, walkies and more!
- The Misadventures of Misaki - The Alaskan Malamute puppy who is always up to some fun adventures!
- Something Wagging this Way Comes – thoughtful, insightful and fun musings about the amazing bond between humans and canines.
- Alfie’s Diary - my fellow Entlebucher Mountain Dog buddy Alfie writes about his life with his family
- Bella’s Dog Diary – My younger sister Bella the Entlebucher Mountain Dog writes her own blog too.
- Bongo Dog Blog - Bongo always finds something fun to write about on his trails
- Gardening with Wyatt - Like gardening? Like Airedale terriers? Here’s your blog
- Kol’s Notes - pawsome doggie DIY tips and fun stories from Kol the Puggle and his mama
- Snoopy’s Dog Blog - Like Bearded Collies? My buddy Snoopy is always up to some fun mischief.
Sniff out my Human’s Dog Articles on HubPages
Did you know you can write articles about dogs (or any other subject you like!) and earn money on HubPages? There are no sign up fees or deadlines. My human has tried it and likes it a lot – I wrote more about Hubpages on my blog a while back, you can read my post about dog articles on Hubpages here.