Meet the Blogger
Roooo so I have been told that we’re taking part in a ‘one off’ blog hop called Meet the Blogger today. I thought it would be easy peasy, just another pawsome post about me – but it turns out this bloghop is all about meeting the humans behind the dogs, cats and other pets who blog.
I mean, seriously? Who the woof wants to read about them?
I told my human that sure, I’ll do her a favour and write about her, but that she shouldn’t be disappointed if noone reads the post. After all – its my blog and people come here to read about my adventures *waggy tail*
So here we go, this one is about my human Linda who types up my blog for me.
Meet My Human
This is her – my human. She might not look like much, but she’s pretty useful to have around. Her name is Linda and she feeds me, takes me out for walkies and photographs my adventures and types up this blog for me. Her other uses include driving me to the pawsome parks I want to go to, carrying my toys and treats, and picking up my poop (I’m still not entirely sure why she does that, but it seems to make her happy).
The rules of the bloghop say that I need to answer a couple of questions about her now:
- What’s your favorite non-animal related book? She’s a big fan of fantasy books – and she loves Robin Hobb’s books. I prefer chewing them.
- What’s one thing she has to do every day? Apart from entertaining me and taking me out for walkies, she has to make a big cup of tea to wake up in the morning. She likes the English Breakfast variety with lots of milk and for no apparent reason she likes leaving the spoon in the cup.
- Favorite meal? She loves italian food – pasta carbonara is her favourite. I like the smell of bacon *waggy tail*.
- How is your pet most like you? Rooo we’re both incredibly stubborn and get terribly upset when we don’t get our way *waggy tail*
- What drives you nuts about your pets? What melts your heart? Roooo she goes bonkers when I bark, but I know how to give her a ‘fly by surprise kiss’ on the mouth that always puts a smile back on her face *Waggy tail*
So there we go – you’ve practically met my human. Now join the bloghop and meet some more humans who work really hard keeping their pets’ blogs going! *Waggy tail*
PS. We are in the process of changing blog templates so sorry if my blog looks a little messy at the moment *waggy tail*
PPS. If you liked this post then why not join Alfie’s pawsome pack and get every blogpost sent straight to your inbox?
The Bloghop is hosted by: Kol’s Notes, Go Pet Friendly, I Still Want More Puppies, No Dog ABout It, The Daily Dog Blog, My Brown Newfies, Cindy Lu’s Muse, Life With Desmond, Bringing Up Bella, Heart Like a Dog, Rescued Insanity, Peggy’s Pet Place & NEPA Pets!