Welcome to our third Monday Mischief Pet Bloghop – good to sniff you here! *waggy tail*
I had kennel cough last week and so I wasn’t allowed to play with any other dogs, or fetch balls or do anything fun really. It was really boring and I felt really sorry for myself so started looking for something fun to do indoors.
That’s when I spotted a big blue book I hadn’t seen before…
Join the Monday Mischief Pet Bloghop
From Australia, to the UK, California, to Ohio, our dogs all love getting up to something mischievous over the weekend and we are sure yours do as well! (Of course you can join the bloghop even if you don’t have any mischief to report, just tell us what you’ve been up to!)
The bloghop isn’t just open to dogs though, because we know that all other animals can get up to lots of mischief too. So why not jump on our Blog Hop and share your tales of mischief, or just wrap up the weekend in case your pets have been well behaved
Here is how to get involved!
- Every Monday your hosts will post a new Monday Mischief Blogpost on their blogs
- Share your own Monday Mischief post on your blog
- Link up your Blog Name and URL using the Linky Tool. You only need to do this once to be on the tool for the whole week!
- Grab our Button from any of our 4 hosts and include it in your Monday Mischief post.
- Take time to visit the hosts of the hop and don’t forget to say Hello!
- Visit as many other blogs on the linky list as you like, say a big hello and let them know you are visiting from the Monday Mischief Pet Blog Hop!
- Most of all, have fun!