I just thought I’d share a slimming method I discovered by accident the other day. I’d been snoozing in my crate for a couple of hours, dreaming of Kong toys filled to the brim with peanut butter and hot dogs while the humans went shopping.
As they let me out, I ran straight to the kitchen to check out the groceries, and thats when one of them spotted me and the following conversation took place.
“Maybe we should weigh Alfie, it looks like he’s lost lots of weight”.
“He’s not lost any weight – what makes you say that? Look at his waist line”
At this point we’re all looking at my belly, myself included.
“Look, you can see all his ribs”
“Really? that’s no good.” She leans in to have a better look.
“Hmmm I can only see his ribs on one side”
And that’s when it dawned on me I should have been leaning against the bars on the other side of the crate too, to get an even, lean look. Unfortunately the humans caught onto this way too quickly before I even had the chance to get an extra treat from their shopping.
Its not too late for the rest of you doggies out there to try this trick at home though – its guaranteed to increase your dinner plate by at least 25%, and more food is always a good thing!
Let me know how you get on!
One More thing for all Pet Blog Hoppers out there
I’ve just signed up for BlogGlue which is a really cool way to get links from other like minded blogs out there (no they are not paying me to write this). The idea is you build a network of partners on their site and you share links automatically as the system adds ‘related posts’ at the bottom of your own blog posts.
So, you get traffic from other blogs, they get some of yours, you improve your SEO and so do your partners. Everyone’s a winner. And the Blogglue system even helps you evaluate your blog posts SEO before you publish them, very cool.
Saturday Pet Blogger Hop
Today’s post is part of the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop, sponsored by Life with Dogs, Confessions of the Plume, and Two Little Cavaliers. Rules for participation by bloggers follow, as copied from the Life with Dogs site on 6/29/11:
- Link up your pet blog name and URL using the Linky Tool below. You only need to add your link once to be seen on all the Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop Linky Tools for that week. Note that if your blog is not pet related your link will be removed. Also note that only one post per blog is acceptable, and links promoting giveaways that are unrelated to the pet blogger hop will be removed. This is a community building exercise and not a promotional vehicle – please treat it as such.
- Grab the “Saturday Pet Blogger Blog Hop” button above and include it in your Saturday Blog hop post so that your readers will know what is going on. *Note – posting is optional. Feel free to just link and follow.
- Follow your co-hosts listed in the first 3 slots of the Linky Tool.
- Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
- Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from the blog hop.
- Follow back when you get a new follower through the Saturday Pet Blogger Hop.
- Make friends and grow. ♥