Calling Mischief on the Olympics!
If you’ve been reading my blog this weekend you know I’m caught right in the middle of the Olympics here in London. The Olympic cycling race practically whizzed past my house! I even got to supervise the security arrangements on Saturday – yes for real, check out my post from Saturday if you don’t believe me! *waggy tail*
The only problem with the human Olympics is that its so very, well, boring and predictable it makes me want to yawn. Boring enough that I want to call mischief on the organisers for lack of imagination! The humans run in a straight line, they swim in perfect unison and cycle in neat little groups.
I have a proposal to make to spice things up a little. Lets introduce a team K9 from each country – and spice up the sports a little!
Here are some of the Sports I propose we include in the next Olympics:
- 100 meters postman race – I don’t need to explain, you get the idea!
- 50 meter lamp posts – drink plenty of fluids!
- Tug-of-war. This used to be a real human Olympic sport once upon a time but I think its about time we show them how it should be done!
- Cycle road race with canine pursuit – should speed up the times a little!
- 20 meter swim and fetch – returning toy optional
- Wrestling – face licking allowed
- Fence Jump – little doggies are allowed to dig their way out
- Javelin throw – we can keep this one as its really just a game of fetch anyway *waggy tail*
What do you say – wanna join me in team K9 at the next Olympics? Do you have any more ideas for doggie sports that should be included?
Join the Blog Hop